EV Resources


  Energy-Related Grant Program Links  

Federal Agencies

U.S. Dept of Agriculture

U.S. Dept of Commerce

U.S. Dept of Energy

U.S. Dept of the Interior

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency

U.S. Dept of Transportation,


Other Grant-Related Links


How to Become a State Vendor 

All contractors, providers and vendors must be registered with the State of Nevada Purchasing department in order to be considered on any NSOE projects.

Additional Links