Best Way to Contact Us
The Governor's Office of Energy (GOE) is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding state holidays. The best way to reach our leadership team, public information officer, and other staff is by using the email below.
We do not offer direct services to the public at our office locations:
- 600 E. William Street, Suite 200, Carson City, Nevada 89701
- Our Las Vegas office location is expected to be open in 2024
Engage With Us
The best way interested parties can assist us with our work is to engage with us through our established channels. This allows our staff to focus on the important work of pursing those dollars and establishing programs. Through our established channels, you can:
- Sign up for email updates if you want to know when new opportunities for engagement are available, such as open RFIs, open RFPs, public meetings, sub-grant applications, etc.
- Bookmark our Funding Opportunities webpage if you want to know the current plans and status of each funding stream.
- Read our Working with GOE webpage if you want to learn how to work with GOE on these opportunities, including additional information on working with GOE via RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs. Please note that, in accordance with procurement rules, we are not currently meeting with external entities to discuss potential partnerships concerning these federal funding opportunities, and requests for meetings may not receive a reply.
- Submit public comment to have your comments entered into the record of our next public meeting.
Regarding NV Energy
The GOE is a state agency and is not the utility provider NV Energy. For assistance with utilities and outages, contact NV Energy.