RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs
As federal funding applications and sub-award opportunities become available for goods and services, GOE will adhere to the regulations and policies related to purchasing and procurement. GOE will hold public hearings and issue requests for information (RFIs), requests for qualifications (RFQs), and requests for proposals (RFPs) as needed and as instructed by U.S. DOE guidance.
- Parties wishing to share information, including for consideration in federal funding applications, regarding products, services, and related market availability are invited to submit information through an active RFI.
- If no active RFI is posted, vendors are invited to attend public meetings if and when they are scheduled for such purpose.
- If no active RFI is posted and no public meetings are scheduled, no information or assistance will be considered or contracted for at such time.
- Parties wishing to be considered for contracted work or services are invited to submit a bid proposal through an active RFP or RFQ.
- If no active RFP or RFQ are posted, parties will not be considered or contracted for services on IIJA-related projects at such time.
Per Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) Chapter 333.155, during the solicitation process, a point of contact will be designated, and a question-and-answer timeline will be outlined. Please be advised that no preference can be given, and per the state RFP process, no questions may be asked or answered about an RFP, RFI or RFQ outside the question-and-answer process detailed within the respective solicitation.
As schedules permit, and in accordance with public record and DOE requirements, GOE staff may hold informational meetings to review our application process and receive feedback on our applications to DOE.