Annual compliance reporting is required of all RETA participants. Please read compliance reporting requirements carefully before submitting a report.
Compliance Reporting Instructions
- All information to be provided in the annual compliance report shall be from either
the date of GOE director approval of the partial tax abatement(s) or the date of the
last filed annual compliance report, whichever is applicable.
- The annual compliance report and all accompanying documents must be received
by 5:00 p.m. on or before the 12-month anniversary date on which the tax
abatement was originally granted.
A 30-day extension may be granted upon a request in writing and subject to approval
by the GOE director. An annual compliance report will not be deemed filed until all GOE staff questions are answered and accompanying documents are received by the director.
- If any or all of the ownership of the project has been sold or transferred to a
successor-in-interest, then the successor-in-interest must be identified in a statement
attached to the annual compliance report and information from the successor-in-interest must be provided as required per NAC 701A.640.
- Please provide the "third party administrator insurance certification" to the
third-party administrator(s) of any and all insurance plans (including to contractors
and sub-contractors). This certification is to be completed and filed with the annual compliance report. Other documentation may be required by the GOE director per
- Please provide copies of current state, city and/or county business licenses.
- Please print, sign, and return the annual compliance report either electronically to Laura Wickham or via U.S. mail to:
- Governor's Office of Energy
600 E. William St. Suite 600
Carson City, NV 89701
- Please include the required compliance fee of $250 for any project approved
before July 1, 2020 or $500 for any project approved after July 1, 2020, if
applicable. Please call (775) 687-7180 if clarification is needed.